Translate

2014/12/30

Figurines

Photo de T.
Petites figurines pour bonsais et paysages de Lotus Bonsai Studio.
 Découvert en situation à l'expo d'Albi (c'est ce post qui a eu le plus de lecteurs de tout le blog !)

1 commentaire:

  1. Once long time ago, I was given a lovely lovely piece - it was tiny but it had an older, bearded scholar standing under a tree, or were there two, and one young man seated, writing on a scroll, and it came with a small wooden stand, I broke a small piece after a decade or more, but kept it for a number of years longer, but in one of my big culls, I finally threw it out. It was gifted to me by a work colleague who I thought didn't know me well. To this day I don't know if it was his taste, or his perception of me, we weren't that friendly to each other, and I wasn't particularly fond of him. Strange.

    RépondreSupprimer